- 1. Sugarcane aphid scouting and management on sorghum for 2016
- 2. Overcoming some of the limiting factors in southeast Kansas wheat production
- 3. 2016 Forecasted corn yield potential and attainable yields
- 4. Importance of post-wheat harvest weed control in dryland cropping systems
- 5. Saline County dryland corn plot /on-farm research tour, July 28
- 6. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field fall field day, August 9
- 7. East Central Experiment Field fall field day, August 17
- 8. Southwest Research-Extension Center fall field day, August 25
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: July 12 - 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!