- 1. Corn harvest efficiency
- 2. Managing glyphosate-tolerant volunteer corn in summer fallow
- 3. Factors to consider before baling or burning wheat residue
- 4. Drought stress in corn
- 5. Kansas climate basics: Top 10 hottest, coldest, driest, and wettest years in Kansas
- 6. June weather summary for Kansas: Summer arrives early
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 28 - July 4
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!