Issue 575 June 17th, 2016
- 1. Control weeds in wheat stubble before they set seed
- 2. The importance of early control of volunteer in hailed-out wheat
- 3. Stripe rust incidence in 2016 wheat plots
- 4. Possible causes of yellow soybeans
- 5. Kansas climate basics: Part 5 – Drought, drought changes, and drought cycles
- 6. Special “Heat Index” page on Kansas Mesonet website
- 7. Heat burst along the Kansas River
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 7 - 13
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!