- 1. Controlling larger weeds in Roundup Ready soybean fields
- 2. “Rootless Corn” syndrome
- 3. Kansas climate basics: Pt. 4 -- Changes in frost dates from 1901 to 2014
- 4. Dryland Ag Day, June 15, Tribune
- 5. K-State field pea plot tour, June 17
- 6. Drought update, June 9, 2016
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 31 - June 6
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!