- 1. Pre-harvest weed control in hail-thinned stands of wheat
- 2. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in corn
- 3. Soil pH and liming in Kansas: Part 3 -- Selecting liming materials
- 4. Kansas climate basics: Part 3 -- Precipitation trends over the last 121 years
- 5. White heads in wheat: Possible causes
- 6. K-State wheat plot tours for June 7 - 9
- 7. K-State field pea plot tours, June 6 and 17
- 8. Dryland Ag Day, June 15, Tribune
- 9. Kansas weather summary for May: Cool and mostly wet
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!