- 1. Long-time soil fertility specialist and former agronomy head to retire in June
- 2. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 3. Double crop options after wheat
- 4. Kansas climate basics: Part 2 -- Temperature trends 1895-2015
- 5. Soil pH and Liming in KS: Part 2 -- Is my soil acid and how much lime is needed?
- 6. Purple color in corn seedlings: Cause for concern?
- 7. Nitrogen loss potential in wet soils
- 8. Slow planting and emergence progress for summer row crops
- 9. K-State wheat plot tours for May 31 - June 3
- 10. Wheat plot tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 1
- 11. K-State field pea plot tours, June 6 and 17
- 12. Dryland Ag Day, June 15, Tribune
- 13. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 17 - 23
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!