- 1. Harvesting options for winter canola
- 2. Effect of delayed planting on corn yield: Planting date by maturity interaction
- 3. Kansas climate basics: Temperatures, precipitation, and extremes 1891-2015
- 4. Soil pH and liming in Kansas: Part 1 -- Basic concepts
- 5. Does corn need additional nitrogen?
- 6. K-State wheat plot tours for May 23-27
- 7. South Central Experiment Field Spring Field Day, May 24
- 8. Southeast Kansas Spring Crops Field Day May 24 in Parsons
- 9. Winter canola featured at K-State field days May 24, 25
- 10. Kansas Wheat Day, Agricultural Research Center-Hays, May 26
- 11. Spring Field Day, May 26, Garden City
- 12. La Niņa outlook
- 13. Precipitation in Kansas, May 9-15; and summer outlook
- 14. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 10 - 16
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!