- 1. First hollow stem update: February 12, 2016
- 2. Remediating soils affected by brine spills
- 3. Soil salinity problems in Kansas
- 4. Agricultural Mobile Apps: A review and update of calculator apps
- 5. Early season wheat disease outlook
- 6. Prescribed burning workshops set for Feb. 17 – March 3
- 7. Canola College 2016 in Enid, February 18
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: February 2 – 8
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!