- 1. Kochia control in early spring
- 2. Plan now for good marestail control in soybeans
- 3. Alfalfa weevils: What are they up to during the winter?
- 4. Summary of diseases on corn, grain sorghum, and soybeans in Kansas in 2015
- 5. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January
- 6. Wheat grazing webinar planned for January 28
- 7. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!