- 1. Conventional soybean varieties for Kansas: Supply and performance
- 2. New 2016 K-State Chemical Weed Control guide now available
- 3. K-State Corn Production Management Schools scheduled for early January
- 4. Cover Your Acres Conference, January 19-20 in Oberlin
- 5. Kansas Agricultural Technologies Conference, January 21-22 in Junction City
- 6. Canola College 2016 in Enid, February 19
- 7. December 2015 weather in Kansas: Wet and warm
- 8. Annual 2015 weather summary for Kansas: Warm and wet
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Curtis Thompson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-3444 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!