- 1. Most likely causes of poor wheat emergence
- 2. Wheat seedling development concerns
- 3. Tillering potential of wheat covered with soil
- 4. Avoiding subsoil compaction during row crop harvest
- 5. Sorghum development and potential freeze injury
- 6. September weather summary for Kansas: Strong contrasts continue
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!