- 1. Get an early start on weed control in soybeans
- 2. Method for estimating sorghum yields
- 3. Considerations for planting wheat into grain sorghum, soybean, or sunflower residue
- 4. Impact of fall alfalfa spraying on spring alfalfa weevil infestations
- 5. Managing forages to minimize prussic acid poisoning
- 6. Request for seeds or field sites of suspected glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth
- 7. Pros and cons of burning wheat residue before planting
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!