- 1. Control weeds in wheat stubble before they set seed
- 2. Preharvest sprouting in wheat
- 3. Preliminary look at the value of genetic resistance to stripe rust in 2015
- 4. Canola conference set for July 14, 15; Canola schools set for August 5, 6
- 5. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: June 23 - July 6
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!