Issue 512 May 22nd, 2015
- 1. Sorghum management considerations
- 2. Purple color in corn seedlings: Cause for concern?
- 3. Effect of delayed planting on corn yield
- 4. Causes of white heads in wheat
- 5. El Niño update: May 21, 2015
- 6. Wheat tours scheduled in north central and northwest Kansas
- 7. Southeast Agricultural Research Center Spring Crops Field Day planned May 27
- 8. “Conservation Agriculture and Sustaining Soils” workshop, Lawrence, May 28
- 9. Wheat plot tour scheduled at North Central Experiment Field, June 3
- 10. Northwest Research-Extension Center Spring Field Day, June 4
- 11. Southwest Research-Extension Center-Tribune Dryland Wheat Tour, June 5
- 12. Southwest Research-Extension Center-Garden City Spring Field Day, June 5
- 13. Kansas Composting Operators’ School, June 9-10
- 14. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: May 5 - May 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!