- 1. Wheat planting conditions in Kansas: Early October 2021
- 2. Testing methods for nitrates in forages
- 3. Get control of fall-emerged marestail before next spring
- 4. Control annual weeds with fall-applied herbicides ahead of corn and sorghum
- 5. Free soybean cyst nematode testing from the K-State Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
- 6. Weed management, weed escapes, and targeted control practices survey
- 7. Kansas Bankers Association Conservation Awards - Nominations due Dec. 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!