- 1. Corn production issues - Droopy ears
- 2. New publication on selecting the optimal wheat variety
- 3. 2021 Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Rating publication
- 4. Final irrigation of the growing season - Timing is everything
- 5. Update on insect activity in alfalfa - Fall armyworms, armyworms, and alfalfa caterpillars
- 6. Grasshopper pressure is increasing in western Kansas
- 7. Fall weather outlook for Kansas and the science behind the predications
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!