- 1. Pre-emergence herbicides for wheat
- 2. Nitrate toxicity in drought-stressed corn
- 3. Does grazing cover crops impact soil properties?
- 4. First reports of sugarcane aphid on grain sorghum in Kansas
- 5. Field day to showcase cover crop management for livestock producers - August 24
- 6. Flickner Innovation Farm Field Day - August 31
- 7. Soil Health Field Day - September 2
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!