- 1. Herbicide applications and high temperatures
- 2. Herbicide carryover considerations when planting after wheat
- 3. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in corn
- 4. Evaluating corn fields for nematode damage
- 5. Start scouting corn for southern rust in Kansas
- 6. Updated K-State publication on cleaning field sprayers
- 7. 2021 Kansas Corn Yield Contest
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!