- 1. Time to start scouting wheat for stripe rust: First reports in southeast Kansas
- 2. Updated wheat fungicide publication for 2021 now available
- 3. Soybean seed treatments: Avoiding seedling diseases
- 4. Herbicide availability concerns for this growing season
- 5. Learn more about the brown marmorated stink bug
- 6. Survey: Herbicide application practices in Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!