- 1. Check terraces now for needed repairs and maintenance
- 2. Safety first when planning deep tillage or earthwork: Call before you dig!
- 3. Factors to consider in winter survival of wheat
- 4. Update on drought conditions in Kansas - November 13, 2020
- 5. Special Update - 2020 Crop Pest Management Schools
- 6. Food-Energy-Water study in central High Plains asks for producers' input
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!