- 1. Considerations when planting wheat into dry soil
- 2. Small grain forage options for this fall
- 3. After harvest is the optimal time for Soybean Cyst Nematode sampling
- 4. Interim decision announced regarding atrazine registration review
- 5. Dicamba update: XtendFlex soybeans gain final approval
- 6. Check for stalk rots prior to grain sorghum harvest
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!