- 1. Management options for Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans
- 2. Estimating soybean yield potential
- 3. Soil fertility and wheat production: Profile nitrate levels and wheat yield
- 4. Pre-emergence herbicides for wheat
- 5. 2020 Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties report available online
- 6. Tips for fall planting of alfalfa
- 7. K-State to host two virtual fall field days - August 26 & 27
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!