- 1. Federal court vacates registration of some dicamba herbicide labels
- 2. Late planting of soybeans: Management considerations
- 3. Post-emergence marestail control in soybean fields
- 4. When the temperature rises, remember the Kansas Mesonet Cattle Comfort Tool
- 5. Soybean planting and emergence progress report for Kansas and select Midwest states
- 6. Late-season wheat diseases: Be on the lookout for Fusarium head blight
- 7. Kansas weather: Early June heat, drought...repeat?
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!