- 1. Considerations for pre-emergence herbicides
- 2. 2020 Kansas wheat crop conditions: Wheat Quality Tour summary report
- 3. Possible causes for white heads in wheat
- 4. Wheat disease update and fungicide considerations
- 5. Corn planting and emergence progress report for Kansas and selected Corn Belt states
- 6. Summer weather outlook for Kansas
- 7. Make plans to attend the K-State Virtual Wheat Field Day, May 27-28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!