- 1. Sorghum management considerations: Planting practices
- 2. Assessing and managing freeze-damaged alfalfa
- 3. Wheat disease update for Kansas - May 15, 2020
- 4. Soil temperatures continue a roller coaster pattern in early May
- 5. World of Weeds: Palmer amaranth
- 6. Make plans to attend the K-State Virtual Wheat Field Day, May 27-28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!