- 1. Soil temperature update for Kansas - April 10, 2020
- 2. Effect of cold temperatures on field peas
- 3. Pre-emergence herbicides for grain sorghum
- 4. Opportunities for on-line training certification for dicamba and paraquat
- 5. Record-setting rainfall for southeast Kansas - How wet is it?
- 6. Ag-Climate Update for March 2020
- 7. K-State's Soil Testing Lab and Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab are OPEN!
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!