- 1. Optimum sowing dates and seeding rates for wheat in Kansas
- 2. Wheat seeding tips for good stand establishment
- 3. Seed drill calibration to improve wheat seed distribution
- 4. Evaluate wheat seed size to improve wheat seeding density and final stand
- 5. Rate of dry down in corn before harvest
- 6. Recent research conducted on seeding rates for dryland wheat in western Kansas
- 7. Estimating grain sorghum yield potential
- 8. Winter canola planting considerations
- 9. 2019 Agronomy Fall Field Day, September 20 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!