- 1. Alfalfa management: Deciding on last cutting this fall
- 2. Recommendations for fall planting of alfalfa
- 3. Early planting of wheat can lead to several problems
- 4. Ag-Climate Update for August 2019
- 5. Kansas Bankers Association Awards nominations due by November 4
- 6. 2019 Agronomy Fall Field Day, September 20 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!