- 1. Wheat streak mosaic: The importance of early control of volunteer wheat
- 2. Response of vegetation to flooding
- 3. Potential causes for stressed corn this growing season
- 4. Prevented plant acres planted to cover crops: Kansas NRCS program and RMA rule changes
- 5. 2018 Kansas Summer Annual Forage Hay and Silage Variety Trial final report
- 6. New KSRE publication on Fusarium head blight (head scab) in wheat
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!