- 1. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in corn
- 2. Dealing with Fusarium head blight (head scab) in wheat
- 3. Post-emergence marestail and pigweed control in soybean fields
- 4. Pre-harvest weed control in wheat
- 5. Update on summer row crop planting progress in Kansas and the Corn Belt
- 6. 2019 Kansas Corn Yield Contest
- 7. 2019 K-State/KARA Summer Field School
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!