- 1. Adjusting seeding rates for delayed planting of sorghum
- 2. Kansas wheat update: June 10, 2019
- 3. Control strategies for sericea lespedeza
- 4. May 2019 - The wettest month ever recorded in Kansas
- 5. Ag-Climate Update for May 2019
- 6. K-State wheat plot tours for June 10-14, 2019
- 7. K-State 2019 Field Pea Plot tours
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!