- 1. Wet soils and N loss: How much of the applied nitrogen has undergone nitrification?
- 2. Possible causes for white heads in wheat
- 3. Corn planting progress for Kansas and other Corn Belt states
- 4. Can excessive rainfall prematurely kill the wheat crop in parts of Kansas and Oklahoma?
- 5. Effect of delayed planting on corn yield
- 6. Late planting of corn: Hybrid selection and crop insurance considerations
- 7. Update on stripe rust and leaf rust in wheat - Late May 2019
- 8. Update on current and ongoing flooding in Kansas
- 9. K-State wheat plot tours for May 28-31, 2019
- 10. Kansas Composting Operators' School, June 11-12 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dallas Peterson, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Weed
Management Specialist 785-532-0405 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!