- 1. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 2. 2019 Kansas Wheat Crop Conditions: A report following the Wheat Quality Tour
- 3. Is there any value to starter fertilizer on soybeans?
- 4. Management strategies to minimize iron chlorosis in soybeans
- 5. What factors affect successful soybean inoculation and nodulation?
- 6. Inoculation of soybeans: A good insurance policy
- 7. Risk of Fusarium head blight suggests potential problems in southeast Kansas
- 8. Decision time on foliar fungicides for wheat producers in southern Kansas
- 9. Kansas Mesonet launches cattle comfort tool
- 10. Kansas Composting Operators' School, June 11-12 in Manhattan
- 11. Pesticide recordkeeping survey - Applicator feedback requested
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!