- 1. Weed control strategies for grain sorghum
- 2. Considerations for split fungicide treatments on wheat
- 3. What are the causes of yellow wheat?
- 4. Alfalfa weevil activity in Kansas - Early April 2019
- 5. First hollow stem update: April 9, 2019
- 6. 2017 Census of Agriculture results released April 11
- 7. Ag-Climate Update for March 2019
- 8. Cover crops morning field day, April 25 in Geary County
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!