- 1. Soil and plant considerations for late applications of anhydrous ammonia
- 2. Placement and rate considerations for nitrogen application with starter fertilizer
- 3. Soil temperature and moisture update for early April 2019
- 4. Pre-emergence herbicide programs for corn
- 5. First hollow stem update: April 3, 2019
- 6. Soybean disease management considerations for 2019
- 7. Review of drought-tolerant corn hybrids: Yield benefits
- 8. Freeze climatology and low temperatures on the Mesonet
- 9. Cover crops morning field day, April 25 in Geary County
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!