- 1. Fertilization of tall fescue and smooth bromegrass pastures and hayfields
- 2. Palmer amaranth resistance to 2,4-D and dicamba confirmed in Kansas
- 3. Become a volunteer weather reporter in Kansas - Join CoCoRaHS
- 4. 2019 Kansas dicamba training information: Frequently asked questions
- 5. 2018 Kansas Performance Tests with soybean varieties report now available
- 6. 2018 Kansas Performance Tests with grain sorghum hybrids report now available
- 7. Upcoming workshops on growing cotton in Kansas - Updated
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!