- 1. Topdressing canola: How to maximize the benefits
- 2. Marestail in soybeans: Strategies for the best control
- 3. Late-winter preplant applications for kochia control
- 4. Ag-Climate Update for January 2019 - New look and features
- 5. Learn about the new monthly Kansas Ag-Climate Update
- 6. Updated - Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for 2019
- 7. K-State Pre-Plant Corn Schools - February 2019
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!