- 1. Challenges with late-harvested crops and forages - Part 2
- 2. Facts about Kansas snow cover
- 3. A Brief of the Fourth National Climate Assessment for the Southern Great Plains
- 4. Save the Date: K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January
- 5. Winter Forage Conference highlights pasture, rangeland, and forage insurance - Dec. 11
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!