- 1. Wheat planting conditions as of late-September 2018
- 2. Wheat variety selection and the emerging vulnerability to stem rust in Kansas
- 3. Forecasting 2018 Kansas corn yields
- 4. Green stem syndrome in soybeans
- 5. The challenge of collecting a representative soil sample
- 6. Fall soil sampling: Sample collection and submission to K-State Soil Testing Lab
- 7. Fall has arrived and the Mesonet freeze monitor returns
- 8. A brief of global research on drought monitoring
- 9. 2018 Kansas Soybean Yield and Value Contest
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!