- 1. 2018 Kansas Wheat Quality Tour report
- 2. Inoculation of soybeans: A good insurance policy
- 3. Factors affecting successful soybean inoculation and nodulation
- 4. Update on corn planting progress in Kansas
- 5. Spring Crops Field Day: Southeast Research and Extension Center, May 22
- 6. Spring Field Day: Southwest Research and Extension Center, May 23
- 7. K-State Composting School - Last day to register is Friday, May 4
- 8. Kansas wheat management survey - Producer input needed
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!