- 1. First hollow stem update: March 21, 2018
- 2. Split fungicide treatments on wheat: Should producers consider an early application?
- 3. Alfalfa weevil update - Still too early to apply treatment
- 4. Can dry soils affect anhydrous ammonia applications in Kansas?
- 5. Optimal corn seeding rate recommendations
- 6. Kansas drought update - March 20, 2018
- 7. 2018 In-Depth Wheat Diagnostic School, May 9-10 in Garden City
- 8. Keep spreading the word about the Extension Agronomy eUpdate!
- 9. 2017 Census of Agriculture - It's not too late to be counted!
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!