- 1. Optimal time to remove cattle from wheat pastures: First hollow stem
- 2. New eUpdate monthly series for 2018: "Kansas Soil of the Month"
- 3. Presentation videos available from the 2018 Cover Your Acres Winter Conference
- 4. On-Farm Research meeting to held on March 2 in Salina
- 5. Soil health workshop planned for February 28 in Oswego
- 6. Canola informational meeting to be held in Great Bend, March 6
- 7. Don't miss the K-State Soybean School at Phillipsburg on March 21
- 8. Prescribed Burning workshops still available for 2018
- 9. Soil Health Workshop to be held on March 8 in Manhattan
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!