- 1. Possible impacts of the recent cold weather to the Kansas wheat crop
- 2. Frozen pond safety guidelines
- 3. December weather summary for Kansas: Roller coaster temperatures
- 4. Kansas Agricultural Technologies Conference, January 18-19 in Junction City
- 5. Canola College 2018 in Enid, Oklahoma, January 19
- 6. Cover Your Acres Winter Conference, January 16-17 in Oberlin
- 7. Don't miss the Kansas Corn Management Schools in early January!
- 8. Mark your calendar for the K-State Sorghum Schools in early February
- 9. Get registered for the K-State Soybean Schools offered in late January
- 10. K-State 2018 Chemical Weed Control Guide now available online
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!