- 1. Nutrient availability in poultry manure
- 2. Calculating the value and proper storage of poultry litter
- 3. Soil considerations for onsite wastewater systems
- 4. Will Kansas receive the gift of Christmas snow?
- 5. Wind chill analysis...at your fingertips!
- 6. Kansas Agricultural Technologies Conference, January 18-19 in Junction City
- 7. Canola College 2018 in Enid, Oklahoma, January 19
- 8. Cover Your Acres Winter Conference, January 16-17 in Oberlin
- 9. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for early February 2018
- 10. K-State Soybean Schools offered in late January 2018
- 11. 2018 Kansas Corn Management Schools
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!