- 1. As temperatures fall, what factors influence the survival of winter canola?
- 2. Sharp decline in temperatures: Possible impacts on the Kansas wheat crop
- 3. Winter weather outlook for Kansas: December 2017 - February 2018
- 4. Register by Monday, October 30 for the 2017 Agronomy Cover Crop Field Day
- 5. Soil health and grazing field day in Coffey County, KS: November 14
- 6. Liquid application technology workshop, November 17
- 7. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: October 17, 2017 - October 23, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!