- 1. Green stem syndrome in soybeans
- 2. Fall musk thistle control
- 3. Consider sampling now for soybean cyst nematode
- 4. September weather summary: Wet for the west, drier for the east
- 5. The spotlight is on cover crops at the 2017 Agronomy Field Day, November 3
- 6. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: September 26 - October 2, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!