- 1. Early planting of wheat can lead to several problems
- 2. Sudden Death Syndrome in soybeans - 2017 update
- 3. Estimating sorghum yield potential
- 4. Late-season purpling in corn
- 5. Using cover crops to improve nitrogen availability for grain sorghum
- 6. Effect of low temperatures on summer row crops
- 7. Kansas weather summary for August - Unseasonably cool
- 8. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 29 - September 4, 2017
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!