- 1. Steve Watson -- The Fourth Musketeer or the Fifth Beatle?
- 2. Winter canola planting considerations
- 3. Fungicide seed treatments for wheat
- 4. Estimating soybean yield potential: A web-based app
- 5. Soybean insect update â€“ Green cloverworms, thistle caterpillars, stink bugs, soybean, aphids, and beneficials
- 6. 2017 Kansas Wheat Seed Book now available
- 7. Tips for fall planting of alfalfa
- 8. South Central Kansas Experiment Field fall field day, August 29
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: August 15 - 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!