- 1. Grazing cover crops: Toxicity considerations
- 2. Nutrient availability in poultry manure
- 3. K-State Corn Management Schools scheduled for January 2017
- 4. Canola College 2017 in Enid, January 19, 2017
- 5. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January 2017
- 6. K-State Sorghum Schools scheduled for late January and early February 2017
- 7. Soil temperature update
- 8. New K-State 2017 Chemical Weed Control Guide now available online
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!