- 1. Deep tillage considerations
- 2. Examine soils and look for signs of compaction
- 3. Measuring the bulk density of soil
- 4. Considerations when applying anhydrous ammonia for corn in the fall
- 5. Evaluating wheat crop conditions going into winter
- 6. Kansas Forage and Grasslands Council annual meeting, December 13, Wichita
- 7. K-State Corn Management Schools scheduled for January 2017
- 8. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January
- 9. Comparative Vegetation Condition Report: November 22 - 28
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!